Salaried GP for successful practice in Sheffield
Are you a GP wanting to work for an CQC ‘Outstanding’ rated, HSJ Award-winning, practice? looking for a better work life balance?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
All our practices are rated as ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ by the CQC and have won multiple HSJ Awards with the recent one being the ‘Primary and Community Care Provider of the Year’ in 2022.
PCS has many opportunities for GPs to work in portfolio careers where opportunities can be mixed with traditional general practice. The type of opportunities on offer include:
- Offer of a competitive employment package
- Funded medicash policy and a cycle to work scheme
- Indemnity cover provided by the NHS Litigation Authority and topped up with MDU
- Mentorship for career development and progression
- Chance to work for a multi HSJ Award winning practice
- Be a part of a close-knit team who help and encourage each other
- Equal work sharing among all GPs
- Strong support and expertise from the corporate functions such as Comms, Human Resources and Finance.
- Staff Car Park Provided
- Tier 2 Sponsorship
- Diverse population of patients and a diverse team
- Support to become a GP trainer if desired
- Working with our research team in a GP research capacity
- Opportunities to work in sexual health services
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic and motivated doctor to work with us, a doctor who provides excellent care and has a true passion for improving health outcomes for our patients.
You will be invited to join practice team meetings and regular educational meetings to support your learning and development. On appointment you will have a full induction into the service and support will always be available when needed from our Lead GP and Clinical Director. There is also opportunity to grow specialist areas, please indicate on the application your areas of special interest.
Informal visits and/or discussions in confidence are strongly encouraged. For more information, please contact Kiz Haigh at firstname.lastname@example.org.