General Practitioner and General Practitioner Lead, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- The Practice Group
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom.
- Up to £10k per session, up to 10 sessions..
- Recruit Type
- Direct Employer
- Full time
- £90,000 - £100,000
Established by our two GP Directors in 2005, The Practice Group (TPG) is now one of England's leading providers of NHS primary, community and home-based care across our six divisions.
We work extensively with Clinical Commissioning Groups, local authorities and the wider NHS together with private individuals and independent case managers across our six divisions.
TPG General Practice delivers a supported and sustainable quality service for GP surgeries.
TPG Complex Care is focused in delivering high quality home-based complex healthcare services.
TPG Eyes and TPG Dermatology provide a range of innovative community based services including Ophthalmology and Dermatology.
TPG Data Analytics and TPG Primary Care Support provide actionable insights, capacity and capability for healthcare providers.
Why join us?
- Spend more time with patients and less time with paperwork
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5 days CPD leave
- Key roles available in leading practice development, flexible working
- NHS Pension Scheme
- MDU paid for The Practice Group sessions
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Reduced administration burden through a range of centralised support functions
- Being part of a network of general practitioners
- The Practice Academy – offering extensive career development opportunities to meet your career aspirations
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card
We are looking for a number of forward thinking, experienced GPs who would like to be part of delivering outstanding patient services based at our Doncaster Practice in the county of Yorkshire, United Kingdom.
You will be approachable, confident, compassionate and caring, treating patients as a human being rather than a symptom or collection of symptoms.
The Flying Scotsman Health Centre is located in central Doncaster with on-site parking and just a five minute walk from Doncaster’s mainline rail station.
Nearby to the practice is the Frenchgate Shopping Centre and the main town centre.
The Practice has over 11,000 registered patients, we have a clinical team of five GPs, two Practice Nurses, one HCA, six Administrators, six Receptionists and one Practice Manager.
As the GP, you will:
- Provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call (excluding out of hours).
- Adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC and to put individual patient care as your priority.
- Workiwith the Practice Manager and site clinical lead to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan – including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
- Work closely with the surgery primary health care team in delivering clinical care, including attendance at practice team meetings.
- Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
- Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
- Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
- Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the clinical lead or site manager.
- At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for The Practice
For this position you will need
- to be registered with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
- to be an experienced doctor with GP accreditation
- to hold MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
- a sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
- have good organisational skills
- excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
- a clear commitment to delivering quality and patient focused service
- a record of continuous professional development
Similar searches: South Yorkshire
More search results
Salaried GP vacancy in Newcastle: £10,500+ per se…
Clinical Lead, North Bristol
Menlo Park Recruitment
Video Consultation GP - Swindon / Home Based
Video Consultation GP - Southampton / Home Based
Video Consultation GP - Manchester / Home Based