General Practitioner - CGH
Salaried GP required in CGH Partnership for 4-8 sessions per week - attractive remuneration package!
CGH Partnership are looking for experienced or newly qualified GPs (including those awaiting CCT) to join us.
Camrose, Gillies, and Hackwood Partnership is a large practice and PCN with over 50,000 patients, working across four sites, all closely located in central and south Basingstoke. There are fantastic transport links with the M3 very close by and free parking at all sites. The beautiful Hampshire countryside is just minutes away, with the New Forest and coast also easy to get to, yet it’s also only a 45minutes train journey to central London
We are a training practice, with GPST’s, FY2s, nursing and nursing associate trainees and are keen to support our team through additional training meaning lots of opportunities to be involved in developing colleagues. The are a host of specialist clinics and hubs across the sites, including women’s health, vasectomy, frailty, leg ulcer, diabetes, respiratory, mental health, paediatrics. Our community nursing team are based on site as are the community midwives supporting closer working. We have regular consultant led MDT’s for mental health, diabetes and paediatrics with a direct access on site Consultant paediatrician clinic monthly.
As a PCN we have paramedic practitioners supporting home visits, a team of clinical pharmacists, FCP’s, social prescribers, mental health support workers, and work on a team-based model with a care co-ordinator associated with each team of GP’s. Our care co-ordinators work as go-to support for patient liaison and queries and also support with administration. The benefits of being part of a larger practice are greater opportunities for development of areas of interest and a broad range of colleagues, whilst working within teams to look after a smaller group of patients brings the vital relationships and support of colleagues close by.
Our GPs, patients and practice teams benefit from innovative tech and workflow management processes. This approach improves patient access and hugely streamlines administrative tasks, freeing up GPs to focus on clinical work with the support of highly-trained multi-disciplinary teams.
With mentorship, support, in-house learning and development, and multiple leadership opportunities, our GPs are encouraged to reach their true potential. We can support with a Tier 2 visa if required, subject to approval by the GMC and GP Performers List
We are committed to the next generation of GPs who will receive unrivalled support to grow and develop successful careers within the organisation.
You could be working with...
- A strong network that is in place to support GP development, providing opportunities for leadership roles in teaching, digital, research, innovation and more
- A wider MDT including pharmacists and physician associates with further support from a central digital clinical hub team
- A unique document management system EZ Doc, world class GP data management solution, EZ Analytics, and our leading patient online consultation app ‘Dr. iQ’.
Our fantastic package includes:
- £11,000 per session for newly qualified GPs
- Annual salary up to £118,000 per annum depending on experience
- Full indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Low admin workload and home visiting rates
- Clear progression pathways with multiple leadership opportunities
- Support for SPIN fellowship applications
- Opportunity to undertake specialist areas such of LES or minor surgery
- Support with a Tier 2 visa if required, subject to approval by the GMC and GP Performers List
- Friendly, vibrant practice environment with twice weekly clinical meetings and an active social calendar
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including developing clinical and training specialist interests
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer with associated income benefits
- Exceptional benefits package
- Regular consultant-led GP education sessions.