Salaried GP - Thurrock area
Contact me Kia 📞 07443 192261 or 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org
MCG Healthcare are exclusively working with a surgery who are looking for a Salaried GP to join their team as they grow. The surgery is in the Thurrock area, and they are looking for a GP to join their team for 4-10 sessions a week.
They are a friendly and well supported - dynamic, forward-thinking practice that delivers excellent health care to our patients. You will be joining a large team where you will be working alongside a multi-disciplinary team, consisting of a dedicated admin support team, specialised nurse’s as well as highly skilled healthcare assistants. Providing care to patients and their families to a high standard, sharing best practice and always looking to actively improve the way we work and deliver health care.
- A competitive salary of up to £100,000.00 - £110,000.00 depending on experience - including an NHS pension.
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on everyday purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you.
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover life’s emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates.
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our ‘Outstanding’ learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- An open, just culture where you’re encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care – backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year.
- The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with 100% of our rated services holding “good” or “outstanding” ratings from the Care Quality Commission.
For more information and to apply please apply/get in touch and I will be delighted to help.
Contact me Kia 📞 07443192261 or 📧 email@example.com