GP’s for Winnipeg! HUGE incentives for you! Earn up to $500,000 or more! CANADA
***At Canada Medical Careers we focus only on placing GP’s in CANADA and know the details of licensing! We live here and we specialize in Canada!***
GP’s for Winnipeg, Manitoba! $1,000 per day guarantee for the first 30 days plus more incentives for you and your family. Earn up to $500,000 CDN or more. Big opportunities! Are you ready to move to Winnipeg?
Imagine earning one of the highest incomes in Canada while enjoying one of the lowest costs of living. And, amazing financial incentives! We have placed many GPs in great positions in the Winnipeg area and their earnings are ensuring financial security for their families and retirement years.
Winnipeg (North) –
- Our client has asked us to recruit a GP for this very modern clinic owned by a well-respected GP.
- The medical clinic is offering $1,000 per day guarantee for your first 30 days of practice, an apartment AND a car at no cost for the first month of practice, $2,000 towards MCCQE1 exam and revising materials. Plus, two airline tickets from the UK to Winnipeg.
- Gross earnings can be a minimum of $500,000 for practicing 8 hours a day, five days a week.
- The overhead contribution is only 25%!
- House prices in Winnipeg area approximately 50% less than those in Toronto and Vancouver.
- This is an incredible opportunity for one GP to get started in Canada!
- One hour south of Winnipeg with cash relocation incentives of $60,000+.
- Housing prices are hard to believe. You can own a four-bedroom, 3-bathroom home built in 2020 with all appliances for less than $400,000.
- You can earn $400,000 working four days a week seeing 10-15 patients a day.
- Overhead charge is an average of 20%.
- You will gain hospital experience at the local hospital working as “Doc of the Day” once or twice a month.
Winnipeg is a very modern city offering every amenity one could desire – golf, university with a medical school, large shopping malls, multi-cultural appreciation with all major places of worship, incredible museums, Nordic thermal spa and more. The population is 800,000 with plenty of recreational opportunities, and lots of people need a GP.
Contact John@CanadaMedicalCareers.ca to learn why so many physicians from the UK, Ireland, Australia and the USA have chosen Winnipeg as their home in Canada.
Mandatory Requirement for all jobs offered by Canada Medical Careers: MRCGP, MICGP, RACGP, ACRRM or DABFM
Why work with Canada Medical Careers: We live and work in Canada, and offer personal first-class service. We will find you the best medical clinic, in the right community, that you will soon call home. We listen to your wants and needs, and work together with you and the medical clinic, offer licensing guidance, and pay immigration legal fees for you and your family. We have many GP positions available across Canada, all correspondence is confidential, and there no cost to you for our recruiting services. We live here and we know Canada!
Here’s what UK doctors say about working with Canada Medical Careers: https://canadamedicalcareers.ca/testimonials
Other opportunities across Canada: GP opportunities in Vancouver, Surrey, Kelowna, Nelson, Victoria, Sidney, Duncan, Nanaimo, Vancouver Island (British Columbia); Edmonton and Calgary (Alberta); Winnipeg (Manitoba); Regina and Saskatoon (Saskatchewan); Toronto, Oshawa, Ottawa, Whitby, GTA and more (Ontario).
Contact information for Canada Medical Careers: Click “Apply” to complete the application or email John@CanadaMedicalCareers.ca for more information, or call WhatsApp +12508858802 any day after 1700 UK time (9:00am Pacific time). All conversations are confidential.
Similar searches: Canada
More search results
Salaried GP – Hereford – Up to 12 sessions p/w – …
Salaried GP Southfields, London SW19
Tudor Lodge Health Centre
Salaried GP vacancy in Willesden Green– N.W. LOND…
Walm Lane Surgery
Salaried GP - Oxford - Up to £11,500 per session
GP’s for BC: Practice in the Hawaii of Canada and…