GP’s for BC: Practice in the Hawaii of Canada and Earn a Great Income!
***At Canada Medical Careers we focus only on placing GP’s in CANADA and know the details of licensing! We live here and we specialize in Canada!***
Vancouver Island (British Columbia) has a reputation as the Hawaii of Canada, so named by many residents. The Island is full of little known but amazing spots where a visit will truly enhance your life. In fact, one of these spots is the source of this reputation. An incredible one-kilometre white sandy beach with aquamarine coloured water can be enjoyed on a day trip to Tribune Bay Provincial Park on Hornby Island. The water reaches near tropical temperatures in the late summer – perfect for you and your family to enjoy a swim.
In January, the coldest month, expect average temperatures of 8C high and 5C low. Absolutely the warmest in Canada.
You can live and practice near the capital city of Victoria. Whether you are new-to-practice or an experienced GP, we have some terrific openings where your gross earnings will be $400,000 - $500,000 (£250,000 - £300,000) per annum. Victoria has an average of 306 sunny days and half as much rain as Vancouver; we think the weather is great and so will you!
The clinics we represent are Tier 1 clinics offering:
- experienced medical office assistants,
- supportive owners,
- a professional environment,
- 8-hour practice days,
- autonomy to set your own hours,
- opportunity to pursue your interests,
- choice of patients,
- extremely appreciate patients.
Some facts about Vancouver Island:
- half the size of Ireland,
- population of almost one million people,
- year-round festivals, concerts, and professional sports
- very healthy, active residents,
- 128 provincial parks, marine parks and ecological reserves
- 33 regional parks
- more hiking and walking trails than one can count where you can immerse yourself in natural beauty, reduce stress and reconnect with Mother Nature.
- Big tree forests, salmon fishing, wildlife, lakes and mountains, a few big cities and many small towns.
- We have recruited physicians who now live in beautiful large homes overlooking the ocean, in cozy cottages in the forest, and even on a houseboat! The choice of homes is incredible!
To learn more about our openings email John@CanadaMedicalCareers.ca or WhatsApp +12508858802 after 5:00pm UK time (9:00am Canada).
- Click “Apply” to complete the application.
- View our VIDEO testimonials at CanadaMedicalCareers.ca/testimonials and ask to see videos of our medical clinics!
- As the leading Private Recruiter in Canada, we offer a level of personal service that cannot be matched and there is no cost to you. Our medical clinic clients pay our fees. We are available seven days a week to answer your questions. John Livingstone, the founder of Canada Medical Careers, was born in Vancouver and has travelled to every corner of BC over the years. John and the team at Canada Medical Careers live and work in Canada. There is no other private physician recruiting company that knows BC better or can give you more accurate information.
- We use the top immigration lawyers to ensure all the necessary applications for a work permit, permanent residency and Canadian citizenship are done correctly! All at no cost to you.
- Mandatory Requirement for all jobs offered by Canada Medical Careers: MRCGP, MICGP, RACGP, ACRRM or DABFM
- Why work with Canada Medical Careers: We live and work in Canada, and offer personal first-class service. We will find you the best medical clinic, in the right community, that you will soon call home. We listen to your wants and needs, and work together with you and the medical clinic, offer licensing guidance, and pay immigration legal fees for you and your family. We have many GP positions available across Canada, all correspondence is confidential, and there no cost to you for our recruiting services. We live here and we know Canada!
- Other opportunities across Canada: GP opportunities in Vancouver, Surrey, Victoria, Nanaimo, Vancouver Island (British Columbia); Edmonton and Calgary (Alberta); Winnipeg (Manitoba); Regina and Saskatoon (Saskatchewan); Toronto, Oshawa, Ottawa, Whitby, GTA and more (Ontario).
Similar searches: Canada
More search results
Salaried GP – Hereford – Up to 12 sessions p/w – …
Salaried GP Southfields, London SW19
Tudor Lodge Health Centre
Salaried GP vacancy in Willesden Green– N.W. LOND…
Walm Lane Surgery
Salaried GP - Oxford - Up to £11,500 per session
Musculoskeletal General Practitioner in Guernsey,…