Salaried GP required, Crystal Palace, London, SE19 2NT
We are looking for an enthusiastic doctor to join the Upper Norwood Group Practice, in Church Road, Crystal Palace. We are one of the largest training practices located in a modern premises, and are located near Croydon, Dulwich and Bromley, and cover all three catchment areas. As are a training practice we hold regular clinical meetings and support all doctors with their training programmes. In addition we have regular medical students from King’s and St George’s medical schools.
The practice is well managed and maintained. We pride ourselves of great support and training opportunities that aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all trainee doctors.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring salaried GP (4-8 sessions per week, and an optional 1:6 Saturday rota) to join our friendly, well-established training practice that embraces innovation.
Our clinicians are the most valuable source and so we provide good facilities to all doctors working with us.
- Base salary of £11,500 yearly (3 hours – 16 patients per session)
- Clinic starting time is flexible to suit their home life and and any childcare needs/schooling (negotiable).
- NHS Pension Scheme is available.
- Indemnity top up with Medical Protection Society in addition to the NHS Indemnity Scheme.
- Six weeks annual leave
- Contract based on BMA model.
- We support our GPs with training. In addition we have pharmacists, phlebotomist, counselling service, physiotherapists, DWP advisor and social prescriber on site. We have paramedics and district nurses available to carry out home visits, and look after house bound patients.
- This multidisciplinary team will reduce the doctor’s workload, including fewer home visits, much lower repeat prescriptions and reduced clinical administrative work. In addition we have administrative staff available to help you which will reduced your administrative duties.
- There are four full time GP partners, and a four salaried doctors, and a three-four trainee doctors. Additionally, we have clinical meetings on alternate weeks. The partners will support you with your growth and development throughout your career.
- If you are interested in becoming a GP trainer, as we have a few trainers, you will be encouraged to become involved with the training practices and to become a trainer.
Set-up of the practice
- 15,500 patients
- Strong team ethos with close-knit clinical team and family-friendly working environment.
- EMIS web, Ardens, AccuRx, Docman, DXS, ERS platforms used in practice
- Training practice
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating on all domains.
For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Dr Sivathasan or Dr Patel (YogeshPatel@nhs.net) 020 8771 6050.
To find out more please visit: uppernorwoodgrouppractice.co.uk
More search results
Salaried GP vacancies in Lewisham, South East Lon…
The Lewisham Care Partnership
Menlo Park Recruitment
Salaried GP in Croydon – Offering up to £11.5k p/…
Salaried GP - Caterham, Surrey - £10,500 per sess…
Salaried GP vacancy for 4-8 sessions in South Cro…
Violet Lane Medical Practice