One of most highly regarded and stable practices in Wrexham; combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude; meaning exciting opportunities for the future and long-term stability. The team are absolutely superb; comprising of multiple ANPs, Practice Nurses and a Physiotherapist too. Development is actively encouraged as the Practice is an accredited Training Practice. You'll be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests as the existing GPs have a wide range of them. The practice is very organised, so workflow is efficient and patient numbers are very realistic.
- £10,500-£11,000+ per session, or high-earning Partnership + Indemnity + NHS Pension + BMA contract
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Well respected Practice locally
- A great team of well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- First-rate admin support; they take a lot of responsibility on, allowing GPs to concentrate on their clinical duties
- Employ an in-house Physiotherapist, taking a way the majority of MSK workload from their GPs
- Outstanding staff retention
- Easily commutable from Chester
- Flexible on the number of sessions available
- Only 30 patients a day as a Salaried GP
- Minimal home visits due to employment of ANPs
- Heavily reduced admin
- Newly Qualified GPs considered
- BMA model contract
- £10,500-£11,000+ per session, or high-earning Partnership
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- Study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!