- Outstanding Training Practice
- Supportive of developing GPs specialist interests
- 20-minute appointments for complex patients
- Up to £13,000 per session!
A salaried GP opportunity has arisen within an Outstanding Training practice who employ a diverse clinical team where staff development and exemplary support is key to ensure staff engagement and job satisfaction. This practice offers a working environment where you would be less vulnerable to the pressures associated with smaller practices. Being early adopters of change you'll never be bored working within this practice that offers lots of variety. The Partners are Clinical directors of both the PCN and ICB and are always looking for ways to evolve and further develop. The practice has created such close links with wider landscape, allowing their GPs the opportunity to take roles outside of the practice and forge portfolio careers if desired.
Salary - up to £117,000 + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location - East Durham
- A great team of well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- Well-staffed learning organisation that encourages all GPs to develop specialist areas of interest
- First-rate admin support allowing GPs to concentrate on their clinical duties 3- responsible for self-generated admin only
- Minimal home visits
- Very reasonable patient contacts per session
- Supported by a large diverse MDT
- 20 minutes appointments for complex patients
- 4 to 8 sessions per week
- This is a highly organised practice in terms of workflow
- The practice is committed to developing their team members
- Very competitive financial package £9500 - £13,000 per session
- Paid CPD
- BMA Model contract
- Supportive of professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!