A practice where people are their most valued asset
- 15 minute appointments
- Minimal visits for GPs
- Capped on call list meaning you won't see any more patients than on a routine day!
- Emphasis on role progression and personal development
- Have a tangible say in practice decisions and service development
- Access to a large multidisciplinary team along with nurse practitioner led triage service
- Excellent administrative and management support
- Paid CPD either rota'd into working week or from home resulting in an uplift in sessional rate
We're looking to recruit a Lead Salaried GP to help deliver the vision of high-quality medical services at this progressive friendly practice. Working closely with the Practice Manager to drive improvements and patient care across the practice. You should be an enthusiastic, experienced GP looking to take a leading role in improving patients' outcomes especially in areas such as diabetes and contributing towards redesigning services locally by representing the practice at PCN and ICB level. You will be a team player who is keen to support and contribute to the program of continuous improvements and clinical meetings.
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to develop their careers in Primary Care by contributing to leadership activities and establishing a reputation and network within the wider community of primary care providers.
The practice is progressive and dynamic, embracing new technology and ways of working ranging from daily telephone triage to video and e-consultations. The clinical teams are also well supported by an excellent administration and management team; allowing GPs to concentrate on clinical work.
Salary - £11,600 per session + BMA Contract + 7 weeks leave
Location - Bishop Auckland area
The surgery -
- Excellent team that communicate and get on well together - a true 'work family'
- Well-organised practice
- Strong management with background in Quality Improvement
Your role -
- Lead GP
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Specialist interests actively encouraged, which excellent track record in developing clinicians
The benefits -
- Excellent salary and employment benefits, including BMA contract, 31 days annual leave and NHS pension, optional salary sacrifice schemes
- Opportunities for role progression and personal and career development
- Peer support, educational opportunities and help towards mandatory training and development
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!