Here we have a great opportunity for a Salaried GP to join a forward-thinking and highly supportive training practice with a close-knit, happy team and a long-standing Partnership near Farnborough. The practice is well-staffed with other Salaried GPs, as well as a fantastic assortment of other clinicians, including Paramedics, Pharmacists, Social Prescribers and more, some of whom have been with the practice for over a decade!
The practice offers a very manageable workload, including excellent admin support, a duty team of four GPs for every clinic and minimal home-visits. Work/life balance is important too, with a great deal of flexibility around the number of sessions you can work and a very generous seven weeks of leave plus bank holidays!
Tier 2 Visa sponsorship is available at this practice. We have helped them recruit one GP already who has given really positive feedback and spoken highly of the onboarding process!
Salary - £10,500 - £11,000 per session + NHS pension + 7-weeks annual leave + GMC fees
Location - Farnborough area
- Regular clinical and team meetings, keeping all staff up to speed with practice news
- Multi-disciplined team, with various clinicians and dedicated admin staff
- Always open to new ideas and ways of working
- Really like to invest in staff and help them develop and progress
- Excellent staff retention with some staff working here for 25 years (and counting)!
- CQC Good and high achievers on QOF
- Close-knit group with a family-feel atmosphere
Your role -
- Salaried GP, 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Capped at 30 patient contacts per day (sometimes see less)
- Minimal home-visits, only palliative care and end-of-life
- Work within a duty GP team of four doctors per clinic - very manageable
- No extended hours!
- Chance to pursue specialist interests and develop as a clinician
- Opportunity for Partnership in the future
- Greatly streamlined admin, helping to reduce GP workloads
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £10,500- £11,000 per session
- 7 weeks' annual leave + BH
- NHS pension
- GMC fees paid
- Reduced admin workload
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!