Salaried GP or Partner GP
An opportunity to return to streamlined clinical work with genuine work/life balance. As a Salaried GP in this Practice, you will have the support of an excellent MDT including ANPs, Paramedic, Physician Associate and Community Matron.
This sociable, supportive Training Practice who are very active locally are at the forefront of innovation within Primary Care and offer the chance of a portfolio career with numerous extra services and clinics offered to patients.
You'll benefit from minimal admin (5-6 docman per day, no scripts, no reports), 15-minute appointments, 10-14 patients per session, no ad hoc home visits, £10,500 per session plus GMC fees, Indemnity and BMA contract.
Salary - £94,500 FTE + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 6 weeks annual leave, 1-week study leave
Location - Gloucester
The surgery -
- Progressive, innovative take on general practice in state-of-the-art, purpose-built premises
- CQC Good across the board
- Training Practice for Registrars and F2s
- Balanced mix of Partners and Salaried GPs
- Well-thought-out management structure with various heads of department
- Very good patient reviews
- Regular meetings including lunch together every day
- Mentoring and support for newly qualified GPs
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4-9 sessions per week
- 15-minute face-to-face appointments
- Very reasonable number of patient contacts
- Flexible start times
- No home visits most days
- Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place such as Results Nurses - typically a few Docman a day at most
The benefits -
- £94,500 - £130,000 FTE
- Progression to Partnership
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!