An incredibly unique opportunity to work as a Salaried or Partner GP in an outstanding surgery on the beautiful island of Jersey due to expansion.
Along with your GP colleagues, you will care for the practice's list size, with a GP:Patient ratio far superior to any practice within mainland UK, allowing the highest level of continuity.
Earnings - High-earning (£150k+ as Partner or £13k-£14k/session as Salaried) - accounts available during the process
Location - Jersey
- 20% income tax rate
- No capital gains or inheritance tax
- Low Stamp Duty rate
- Outstanding Private Schools, under half the cost of UK Private Schooling
- 1 degree warmer and over 1 hour more sunlight per day (on average) than mainland UK
- Only 50 minutes - 1 hour 10 minutes as a direct flight from most major UK airports
- No CQC!
The surgery -
- Genuinely forward-thinking Partners
- Tightly knit team
- One of few Training Practices on Jersey
- Fantastic team mentality, support each other as much as possible
- Situated in the bustling town of St Helier
- Extensive MDT support
Your role -
- 5-9 sessions per week
- Very reasonable clinical workload of 30 patients/day
- 10 or 15-minute appointments
- Minimal home visits
- Straight-forward duty doctor commitment, often lighter than a non-duty day
- Opportunity for Partnership moving forwards
The benefits -
- High-earning Partnership with low taxation (20%)
- £150k+ Partnership or £13k-£14k/session as a Salaried GP
- Minimum of 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week of study leave with budget for this
- Unbeatable work/life balance
- Low workload
Notable points -
- Property prices in Jersey are comparable to Central London
- You cannot complete more than 31 days of work per year outside Jersey, or leave the island for more than 90 days a year, while still being a tax resident
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
Similar searches: Jersey
More search results
Salaried GP – Hereford – Up to 12 sessions p/w – …
Salaried GP Southfields, London SW19
Tudor Lodge Health Centre
Salaried GP vacancy in Willesden Green– N.W. LOND…
Walm Lane Surgery
Salaried GP - Oxford - Up to £11,500 per session
GP’s for BC: Practice in the Hawaii of Canada and…