A high-achieving, friendly and forward-thinking GP Training Practice, offering progressive general practice. Dynamic team of Partners that encourage special interests. Excellent Multi-Disciplinary Team including ANPs, Clinical Pharmacists, and soon to be a team of Paramedics too.
Benefit from 15-minute appointments, very reasonable patient numbers, weekly CPD, minimal home visits, a daily coffee break, along with the support of outstanding Management.
Salary - £10,600 per session + BMA model contract + Indemnity insurance paid + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + Weekly CPD session (FTE)
Location - South Herefordshire
The surgery -
- Partner-led with diverse interests
- Semi-rural area, varied patient base
- GP Training Practice
- Based in leafy South Herefordshire
- Friendly and supportive employer
- High-QOF achieving
- CQC Good across the board
Your role -
- Flexible between 6 - 8 sessions per week (Monday - Thursday available)
- 15-minute appointment slots
- Only 14 patients per session
- 2.6 hours of CPD weekly as a 6-session GP
- Minimal admin thanks to Clinical Pharmacists and efficient admin team (2-5 letters per day)
- To be a caring GP and enjoy working as part of a multi-skilled team
- Virtually no home visits
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - circa £10,600 per session
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave or weekly CPD
- NHS pension
- BMA contract
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!