We're recruiting an additional Salaried GP, for a very well-regarded GP practice in the North Shropshire area. This is the final piece of the jigsaw for an otherwise very well-staffed practice. The patient numbers are far below local norms, seeing approximately 23-27 patients per day with virtually no home visits.
The Practice is looking for extra GP cover over Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, for 3-4 sessions per week (stepping up to 5 sessions per week frequently, to help cover annual leave/sickness).
- £10,000 - £12,000 per session as Salaried, depending on experience and interests
- Payment of Indemnity Fees (as Salaried)
- BMA model contract
- Future opportunity to join the high-earning Partnership
- Tightly knit rural dispensing practice
- Excellent patient reviews, very highly regarded
- Practice Nurse / Secretary support
- Very friendly atmosphere and approachable colleagues
- Excellent Admin team, including full scanning and coding
- Educated patient demographic meaning few home visits
- Impressive premises
- 3-4 sessions per week (Tuesday - Thursday)
- Minimal administrative duties
- Only 23-27 patients per day!
- Virtually no home visits
- Straight forward on-call provision
- Genuine opportunity to have a say on how the practice runs
- Support from a great group of highly talented colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP considered
- Competitive financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 7 weeks' annual/study leave as Salaried GP
- BMA model contract
- Superb working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!