An exciting opportunity has become available to join a small-mid-sized practice who have struck a really healthy balance between very high levels of patient care and GP and employee wellbeing. They have a very stable GP Partnership and Salaried GP team and would like to appoint to maintain the Salaried GP team structure, who work well as part of a varied multi-disciplinary team. They are a friendly, close knit and very respectful team, and have the opportunity to progress to Partnership. Truly forward thinking with great use of technology, seeking to continuously improve.
Location - Nr Cricklewood
Your role -
- 4-6 sessions available.
- Option to have 15-minute appointments.
- Realistic clinical workload, which is likely to reduce further.
- Streamlined administration - 10-20 documents per day, which is likely to further decrease.
- Working alongside an ANP, Clinical Pharmacists (Prescribing), Mental Health Nurse and additional multi-disciplinary clinicians.
- No extended hours requirement.
- Pro-rated duty doctor - 4 sessions total = 1 session duty doctor per week, capped and controlled duty responsibility as decided by all GPs.
- Opportunity to progress to Partnership.
The surgery -
- Small-mid sized practice, based in a leafy area close to Cricklewood.
- Mixed demographic - middle class working professionals, with a small more deprived population.
- Very good patient reviews.
- Staff wellbeing prioritised - practice closes for 1 hour every lunch time.
- Incredibly stable GP Partners (10 years+ experience with the practice) plus long-standing Salaried GPs.
- Strong multi-disciplinary team, including ANP, Prescribing Pharmacists and Mental Health Nurse.
- Large Pharmacy team, including a prescriber, others going through training to become prescribers.
- Forward thinking and responsive to change.
- EMIS Web practice
The benefits -
- Competitive rate of £11,000 per session
- BMA model contract
- Medical Indemnity covered by the practice
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
Similar searches: Barnet