Occupational Health Physician
Occupational Health Physician
Full time or Part time - minimum 24 hours per week
Hybrid working, part office in London, part home
£100,000 to £140,000 FTE
We’re looking for an Occupational Health Physician (OHP) to join growing Occupational Health team at HCA Primary Care, renowned as specialists in corporate business healthcare and home to a number of world-class subject matter experts and consultants. Our specialist teams support a diverse range of corporate clients across various sectors including banking, law and tech. We use our in depth understanding of employee and business needs to advise clients on reactive care and prevention, including managing psychological care and physical wellbeing in the workplace.
As an Occupational Health Practitioner you’ll be joining an experienced team who work with some of the leading organisations around the globe, supporting their health and wellbeing agenda by developing preventative health strategies and consulting on their health risk management. It’s a varied role. One day you could be supporting and advising individuals by telephone or providing occupational health/sickness/absence case management, the next providing face-to-face support through Occupational health assessments or business travel vaccinations. You’ll need to share our passion for achieving the best for our clients, but if you can bring us the expertise we need, then we can offer you the chance to build a fulfilling, rewarding career at company dedicated to the care and improvement of human life.
At HCA UK we care about what you care about. We care that you want to deliver the very best care. We care that you want a career you can be proud of. We care that you want working conditions that support your health and wellbeing. Let us care for you and your career, the same way you do for others.
What you'll bring:
- A passion for achieving healthy outcomes. You will be approachable, caring, supportive and foster a culture of pro-active engagement, and partnering with corporate client services.
- Primary Medical Degree, MBBS, GMC Registration and License to Practice in the UK ‘with a further qualification in Occupational Medicine; MFOM strongly preferred’ .
- Excellent IT skills, familiar with telemedicine and electronic data records.
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
We believe that by caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As an Occupational Health Practitioner in our Primary Care Division, you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.