Fixed Term General Practitioner - Southampton
At IMH, providing patient care is at the heart of what we do, and we don’t want to stop there. We currently have a fixed term General Practitioner role available at our Chessel Practice in Southampton, Hampshire. The role will involve supporting the current clinical team, whilst offering the security of set days and hours each week. The details are:
- 8 Sessions per week
- Up to £10,400 per month
- 6 months fixed term contract
- Role available immediately
- Clinical skill mix consists of Clinical Director, Salaried GPs, ANPs, a Home Visit Practitioner, Practice Nurses and HCAs.
- 11,000 patients list
- Opening hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 18:30
- GMS Contract
- We provide the following enhanced services cervical smears, child development and immunisation clinic, counselling clinic, family planning, varicose ulcer clinic, well-baby clinic, travel immunisations and smoking cessation.
- EMIS Web computer system in use
There’s a fantastic community-feel to the Chessel Practice. We also have a full Non-Clinical team made up of Clinical Support Officers, Medicine Management, Medical Secretary, Administrators and Receptionists, all working together to ensure patients are offered an excellent quality of care. We also have visiting midwives and councillors, and the Diabetic Eye Screen Clinic. Situated in the heart of Hampshire, Southampton is a vibrant city full of exciting opportunities for young and old alike. It is perfect for those looking to live in an area with a unique blend of bustling city life, and a peaceful tranquil setting.
If you are looking for a change and you fancy immersing yourself in a challenging, yet rewarding fixed term GP role, Southampton, could be for you.
Click 'Apply' to register your interest and we'll be in touch shortly to discuss our current locum roles in this area.
Alternatively please contact the IMH Recruitment Team on 0203 745 5530 or email@example.com
Similar searches: Southampton