Salaried GP vacancy (full or part-time considered) in Sittingbourne, Kent
Salary-Negotiable (Directorshop opportunity)
A Full or part-time salaried GP is required to join our practice in Sittingbourne, Kent with an option to join our Board as Director/Partner in due course
The meads is situated in a new purpose-built medical centre easily accessible from major road links. An accredited GP Training practice, we are keen to support and encourage GPs to develop their clinical interests alongside traditional General Practice responsibilities, and a suppportive multi-disciplinary team of nurses, clnical pharmacist and therapirsts, the practice has an expansive portfolio, offering:
- Support for onling GP training or specialist interests.
- Onsite full-time clinical pharmacy and prescribing support.
- Partnership working with onsite audiology, ultrasound, physiotherapy and clinical assessment (MSK).
- Dedicated admin sessions.
- Support from the Swale Home visiting service.
If you have the skills and ambition to join our team, helping us to face the challenges of modern-day primary care we look forward to welcoming you.
For more information or to arrange an informal visit contact Karen Morgan on 01795 418515 or email email@example.com
The Meads Medical Practice
29 Quartz Way, The Meads, Sittingbourne ME10 5AA
Similar searches: Kent