Full or part time Partner Salaried GP Retainer or Locum in Witney Oxfordshire
Full/part-time Partner, Salaried GP or Locum Excellent opportunity for doctors wishing to practice high quality family medicine with continuity of care.
• Expanding practice currently 14,900 patients, 10 GPs. (17% dispensing)
• CQC rated outstanding
• 99%+ QOF achievement
• 15 minute GP appointments.
Supportive mentoring for newly qualified GPs
• Supportive MDT with nurse prescribers and minor illness clinic
• Training practice with two trainers and undergraduate teaching
• NIHR supported research practice.
• No out of hours commitment
• GP owned purpose built health centre opened March 2012
• Endoscopy, ultrasound, echocardiography on site
• Adjacent community hospital, minor injuries unit, radiology and physiotherapy
• Part of an active federation with PMCF pilot GP access hub and home visiting service
• Diagnostic physiotherapist currently being recruited.
We welcome enquires or informal discussions: Please contact Morag Keen, Practice Manager on 01993 894444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org For further information including practice profile and how to apply, please go to www.windrushmedicalpractice.co.uk/vacancies
Similar searches: Oxfordshire