The practice have built a strong multi-disciplinary team consisting of GPs, ANPs, Pharmacists and Nurses. The excellent clerical staffing also means you will enjoy minimal admin and low home visiting. You would also have the option for further clinical development.
Located in Rowley Regis, easily accessible from Birmingham, Dudley and Wolverhampton. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Patient list of just over 4,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Nurses, ANPs and GPs
- Offering 6 to 8 sessions per week. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent staff
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 - £88,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP depending on experience and specialisms
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interest areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.