Please read on if you are interested in a new career challenge as a Salaried GP in York. This is a great new chance for you to work in a friendly, supportive and cohesive surgery and have an opportunity to develop interest clinic areas if you wish.
The practice provides a friendly atmosphere and places high-quality patient outcomes at the centre of all activities. You will enjoy working with a great team of GPs, Practice Nurses, Pharmacists and supportive and effective clerical support team, all overseen by a great Practice Manager.
- 4- 9 sessions available
- Excellent practice facilities
- Superb practice structure and organisation
- Systm One practice software
- Excellent support for professional development
- Suitable for newly qualified GPs and those with a desire for change in their career
Package and Benefits
- £85,500 FTE
- NHS Pension
- BMA terms
- NHS Indemnity cover
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Right to work in the UK, although tier 2 visa sponsorship can be provided too
- Registered as a GP on the GMC register
- Included on the NHS National Performers List
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.