An exciting opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive practice in Bradford is now available. Practicing in a spacious, purpose-built health centre, you will feel part of a cohesive, supportive practice team. The practice works to provide excellent patient continuity. Furthermore, the practice has an experienced and very effective Practice Manager to provide structure and organisation to the surgery.
- 4 sessions a week available
- Large, modern, purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- Systm One practice software
- PMS practice contract
- Excellent Nursing and Healthcare Assistant support
- Practice population circa 9,000 patients
- Experienced Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
Package and Benefits
- Salary circa £80,000-£84,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro-rata)
- 1 weeks study leave (pro-rata)
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.