This is a very exciting opportunity for a Salaried GP in the Ely area. The practice is very well managed with the support of a developed PCN, providing a full range of MDT clinicians. You will be joining a traditional GP Partnership, with other Salaried GPs and lots of supporting clinicians who can prescribe and help with medicine management.
In addition to the strong clinical team, there is also a skilled admin team who can relieve GPs of some admin tasks including letter coding. You will be working under a dedicated practice manager who oversees this cohesive team. You will be working in a purpose built health centre with parking on site.
The practice is very happy to consider all levels of experience including those who are newly qualified.
The workload is very well managed and can be agreed depending on your skills and desired responsibilities. There are structured options which can be discussed in more detail. There is a desirable contract in place which mirrors the BMA model contract.
- Salaried GP Job
- 4-8 sessions each week
- SystmOne (training can be provided)
- Minimal home visits
- Part of a strong PCN
- Regular clinical meetings and coffee breaks with your colleagues
- Supportive clinical and administrative team on site
- Duty Dr allocated on a rota basis
- Session structure and workload can be discussed and agreed
- Progression opportunities to more senior roles
- Support for special interest areas and further clinical development
- Practice with over 10,000 patients
- Good CQC in all areas, generally high performing practice
- Traditional Partnership
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 - £12,000 per session depending on agreed workload
- £80,000 - £96,000 full time equivalent
- Between 4-8 sessions available
- Chance to progress upwards
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension
- 6 week annual leave
- Built in CPD time in addition to 1 week pro rata
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please contact our consultant Louise O'Grady who covers this particular role and the Cambridgeshire area. She can be contacted on 01423 638 287 or at email@example.com
Alternatively you can click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Cambridgeshire