Although a relatively small patient list, the practice benefits from a strong team of permanent GPs, as well as Pharmacists and ANPs. They are a close-knit family practice who maintain a well-managed workload with protected admin time within sessions, ensuring you will not over-run. Home visits are low, and they would be keen to develop clinical interest areas
Located just north of Bristol, within easy commute of South Gloucestershire in beautiful countryside. On-site parking is available for GPs
- Varied patient demographic with low admin and home visits, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team including Practice Nurses, Pharmacist, and HCAs
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- List size of circa 4000 patients
Package and Benefits
- £82,400 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP dependent on experience
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: City of Bristol