The surgery are keen to add to their already established team of clinicians, and can offer an incredible level of support, as well as options for training and development. You would also enjoy a relatively low workload, with current Salaried GPs only seeing an average of 11 patient consults and minimal home visits.
Located in Patchway, North Bristol within easy commute of central Bristol and just off the M5. On-site parking is available for GPs
* Established patient list with low admin and home visits, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team including Practice Nurses, ANPs, Pharmacist, and HCAs
* Offering 4-8 sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
* List size of circa 10000 patients
Package and Benefits
* £84,000 - £104,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP dependent on experience
* Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
* BMA model contract
* NHS Pension scheme enrolment
* Support for development of special interests
* Option to join a lucrative Partnership
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.