The Partnership have prioritised the manageability of GP workload, meaning you would see an average of only 13 consultations per session, and morning surgery includes a break for all staff to come together and discuss any necessary topics. The balance given to GPs also allows the practice to focus on clinical development for all staff, thus further increasing Partner earnings.
Located close to Weston within easy reach of Winscombe and Wells, as well as the M5, with free onsite parking provided for all GPs
- Stable patient list of just over 8,000 with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with the option for a lucrative Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
Package and Benefits
- £92,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks' annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Option for a high earning Partnership available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Somerset