The team have worked hard to develop a strong multi-disciplinary team, and therefore a very well managed workload for clinicians. You would benefit from an excellent work/life balance as well as time and funding to focus on clinical interest areas.
Located in Bridgwater, just off the M5 and easily commutable from Taunton and Weston. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Stable patient list of just over 12,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including ANPs and HCAs
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of Partnered and Salaried GPs
- High performing with QOF and CQC, with low staff turnover
Package and Benefits
- £93,600 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP dependent on experience (£11,700 per session per annum)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- Option for Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Somerset
More search results
Salaried GP – Hereford – Up to 12 sessions p/w – …
Salaried GP Southfields, London SW19
Tudor Lodge Health Centre
Salaried GP vacancy in Willesden Green– N.W. LOND…
Walm Lane Surgery
Salaried GP - Oxford - Up to £11,500 per session
GP’s for BC: Practice in the Hawaii of Canada and…