This practice is located in the scenic market town of High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. They are now seeking a Salaried GP to join the team, which consists of Partners, Salaried GPs, Nurses, Practitioners and a Pharmacy team. The practice is ideally suited to GPs with all levels of experience, as they are able to support with clinical development including specialist interest areas. There is also 1 session per week available to work in a Lead GP role, this is optional.
This is an innovative and supportive practice with less than 10,000 patients and is efficiently managed to create a fair working environment for an incoming GP. Sessions are structured with both telephone and face to face appointments to provide you with autonomy and continuity of care for you patients. There are workflow optimisation systems in place to make a paper-light practice, and there is protected learning time every month.
- 4-8 sessions Salaried role
- Mix of face to face and telephone appointments
- Low to no home visits
- Full MDT on site, and dedicated administrative team
- Holistic approach to patient care
- Monthly learning time and regular clinical meetings
- Regular teaching & training sessions with clinical development opportunities
- Good CQC
Package and Benefits
- £10,500 per session, £84,000 full time equivalent
- Part time and full time considered
- Contract in line with BMA recommendations
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks holiday (pro rata)
- 1-week CPD (pro rata)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Recent relevant GP experience
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: High Wycombe