What the job involves
We are recruiting for a medium sized traditional GP partnership near Louth. The practice is looking to bring on board a new Salaried GP due to the growth in their list size. You will enjoy a manageable workload with 15 minute appointments and rare home visits. The premises are modern and provide a great working environment. As they are a training practice there is a real emphasis on education and development of clinicians. The practice operates on SystmOne practice software.
- 4-8 sessions a week available, flexible on days
- Approximately 6,000 patients with an excellent clinical support team, including Physician Associates and Pharmacists
- Manageable workload with 15 minute appointments
- Home visits are very rare
- Purpose built premises providing a great working environment
- Training practice with a strong emphasis on training and development
- SystmOne practice software
Package and Benefits
- Up to £11,000 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid in addition to salary
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Relocation package available
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Suitable for newly qualified GPs
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01423 850423.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Lincolnshire