We are recruiting for a fantastic medium sized training practice located in Kings Lynn. The practice is looking for a new Salaried GP to join them. You will benefit from a manageable workload with 15 minute appointments and very rare home visits required. As they are a training practice there is a strong emphasis on education and development, so would be well suited to a newly qualified GP as well as those who are more experienced. They have an excellent clinical team in place who are supported by a large support team. The practice uses SystmOne.
- 4-8 sessions available, flexible on days
- Patient list of over 10,000 patients
- Excellent team of 7 GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses,
- Paramedic and other Allied Health Professionals
- Manageable workload with 15 minute appointments and rare home visits
- Specialist interests supported and encouraged
- Training practice with strong emphasis on education and development
- SystmOne practice software
Package and Benefits
- Up to £11,500 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- NHS Pension
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: King's Lynn