The surgery are able to offer anywhere between 4 and 8 sessions. The role is at a high achieving and well regarded training practice offering support for development, opportunities to get involved in training and support for newly qualified GPs.
The workload is very well managed with a mixture of f2f appointments and telephone triage. There is excellent support for the GPs from a diverse team of clinical support staff including Nurses, HCA's, Pharmacists and Paramedics. There is a close knit team in place who have regular meetings and get togethers.
- Seeking 4 to 8 sessions a week
- Flexible on days
- Training Practice
- Well managed workload
- Excellent clinical support in place
- High QOF score
- Good CQC rating
- EMIS Web
- Duty doctor on a rota basis
- Flexible session start and finish times
- Excellent practice management
- List size of circa 15,000
Package and Benefits
- £10,500 to £11,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: England