**SUITABLE FOR NEWLY QUALIFIED GPs!**
Excellent practice operating over a single site in Hayes. The practice is well managed and offers a traditional family feel, with a friendly and supportive team on site. They are now seeking a part-time Salaried GP with between 4-6 sessions available, and the role would be ideally suited to GPs at any level including newly qualified.
You will be working alongside GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Pharmacists, Nurses and a Paramedic. This is a teaching practice which regularly gets involved in the teaching of Registrars and other medical students, plus multi-disciplinary clinicians including PAs and more.
You will benefit from a well managed workload and supportive team including a comprehensive admin team. There are progression opportunities available with this role including medical teaching, GP training and possibly Partnership in a few years. This is a GMS contract and you will have a mixture of face to face and telephone appointments.
They hold a Good CQC and have approximately 5,000 patients at present. They are keen to become a training practice and would welcome someone as a GP trainer.
The practice is set in a purpose built premises, located in a residential part of Hayes with parking on site, it is easily reached from the M4.
- 4-6 sessions available
- Up to 16 patients per session
- Mix of telephone and face to face appointments
- EMIS (training can be provided)
- Minimal home visits (0-1 per month)
- Support of a strong multi-disciplinary team including Nurses, Pharmacists etc.
- Get involved in teaching of medical students and Registrars
- Partners that encourage and support development
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 - £10,500 per session
- Up to £63,000 for 6 sessions per week
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD
- Opportunity to up-skill
- Parental leave in line with the BMA
- GMS contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Right to work in the UK
- Recent, relevant GP experience
- Interest or experience in teaching
- Ideally an interest in GP training
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: England