The role is at a well established and high achieving training practice where GP's of any experience would have the opportunity to flourish. Being a training practice the incoming GP would have ample opportunity to get involved in teaching and training as well as being able to develop interest areas and to run specialist clinics. The surgery boasts a strong and experienced Partnership team who are heavily involved in the CCG. The GP's enjoy a well managed workload and are well supported by highly trained clinical and administration teams, they also use Docman so paperwork is well managed.
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Modern purpose built practice building with parking
- Practice population circa 15,000
- Friendly and supportive existing team
- Strong team ethos with regular meetings
- Training practice
- Highly trained clinical support team including ANP's, Nurses, Pharmacist, HCA
- Excellent clerical support team including Practice Manager, Team of administrators and receptionists and a medical secretary
- Surgery also uses Docman
- Work load of 18 face to face consultations a session, no telephone calls
- No home visits unless on call and maximum of 2 visits when on call, but often 0-1
- Flexible working arrangements
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Near perfect QOF score
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £78,280 FTE
- Indemnity Covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: England