The role is at a highly supportive teaching practice who are passionate about development for their staff. The surgery has a list size of around 8,000 managed by a stable team of GP's as well as highly trained clinical support staff including physicians' associates, practice pharmacist, practice nurses, nursing associates, HCA's and phlebotomists. There is also a highly trained clerical support team relieving the admin burden of the GP's. The surgery is high performing with excellent QOF and CQC results.
- Salaried GP
- Seeking 4 to 8 Sessions
- List size of circa 8,000
- Teaching practice with ambitions to become a training practice
- Diverse clinical support team
- Highly trained admin support
- High QOF score
- Good CQC report
- Well managed workload of 15 AM and 12 PM consultations
- Low home visits
- No extended hours
- New purpose built premises
- Emis Web
- GMS Contract
Package and Benefits
- £11,000 to £12,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
- Paid PDP session offered
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: England