What the job involves eg: - key info about the practice, size of team, systems used, support offered
The opportunity is at a high achieving and well regarded training practice. There would be extensive opportunities to get involved in varied and different roles and truly develop a portfolio career. There would be chances to get involved in teaching and training as well as develop interest areas and run specialist clinics.
The Partners are passionate about development for their staff. The practice is also actively involved in research projects. The surgery itself is extremely well organised with a stable and supportive team of existing Partners and Salaried GP's, a varied and highly skilled clinical support team and an excellent admin support team. The surgery has a very high QOF scored and Good CQC report .
- Salaried GP Role
- 4 to 8 sessions available
- Flexible on working days and session start and finish times
- Commutable from Lewisham, Bromley, Peckham and Crystal Palace areas
- 3 sites with flexibility over where you would be based
- List size of circa 12,000 at each site
- Large team of Partners and Salaried GP
- Huge development opportunities
- Portfolio career opportunities
- Well managed workload of circa 16 consultations per session
- Duty doctor done on a rota basis, capped number of consultations
- Home visits very rare
- Large and diverse clinical support team including Practice Nurses,
- Phlebotomists, Assistant Practitioners, Paramedics, Pharmacists
- Excellent admin support team
- Surgery uses Emis Web and Docman
- Training practice
- Research practice
Package and Benefits
- £11,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: England