An exciting new career opening to work in a very supportive and innovative practice as a Salaried GP is now available in Oldham. The practice has a very friendly and forward-thinking team with an excellent organisation structure. The surgery has an excellent Practice Manager who oversees clear communication and practice structure and a cohesive team of GPs who work to 15 min appointments.
- 4 sessions a week available
- Excellent surgery facilities
- On-site parking
- Strong team of GPs ANPs and Practice Nurses
- EMIS Web practice software
- Av. 15 mins allotted per patient consultation
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
Package and Benefits
- £10,000-£11,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £88,000 FTE)
- NHS indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Oldham