An exciting new opportunity for you to work as a Paramedic Practitioner in a successful, patient-centred GP surgery in Wrexham is now available. The practice is well-organised providing excellent practice infrastructure. Being part of the practice team will allow you to enjoy working in a supportive and cohesive environment allowing you to get to know your patients and deliver excellent patient outcomes.
Please read on for further info.
- 24-37.5 hrs per week available
- Very well organised practice
- Friendly and cohesive team of GPs
- Excellent clinical support team including Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses
- Excellent practice facilities
- EMIS Web practice software
Package and Benefits
- Salary circa £43,000 -£50,000 FTE
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Qualification in advanced practice at masters level
- Extended and supplementary prescribing
- Experience of working in primary care setting
- Emergency care Practitioner trained to degree level
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Wrexham