A new career-defining opportunity to work in a highly successful GMS practice with a reputation for high-quality patient care is now available for you. Working with a dynamic and enthusiastic team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses you will enjoy excellent support and a well-managed workload (excellent admin team help to reduce admin volume for GPs significantly, there is also no extended hours or duty doctor requirement). The surgery is very supportive of professional development and provides a working environment where GPs of all levels of experience will find professional reward and excel.
- 4-8 sessions a week available, with flexible working arrangements
- Excellent surgery environment and facilities
- On-site parking
- No duty doctor requirement
- No extended hours required
- Very light home visit requirement
- Excellent admin coding team to help reduce administrative tasks and allow more time with patients
- Experienced team of Practice Nurses and ANPs to assist in the delivery of high-quality patient outcomes
- EMIS Web practice software
- Clear commitment to professional development with regular scheduled education time in addition to CPD leave
- Special interest clinics supported and encouraged
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
Package and Benefits
- Salary circa £72,000 -£80,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Telford