An exciting new opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a newly qualified or more senior capacity is now available within a friendly, successful and supportive practice in Carlisle. Working in a well-organised practice structure you'll be part of an enthusiastic GP team striving to achieve excellent patient outcomes. The practice provides a supportive environment and encourages professional development so GPs of all levels of experience can excel.
- 4-8 clinical sessions a week available
- Very well organised practice
- Friendly and cohesive team of GPs
- Excellent clinical support team including ANPs, Nurses
- Excellent practice facilities
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very low home visits
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Protected admin time
Package and Benefits
- Salary circa £85,000-£110,000 FTE per annum depending on skillset and experience
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- Tier 2 visa licensed employer
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Carlisle