Please read on if you wish to work in a friendly, supportive and successful surgery in Halifax with a clear sense of team and an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality patient outcomes. Working alongside an engaging and empathetic team of GPs and Nurses you will be able to achieve a real sense of professional reward and satisfaction and have support to continue or develop new interests.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- Over 8,000 patients
- On-site parking
- Strong team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent, cohesive Nursing team
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Systm One practice software
- CQC rated 'good'
Package and Benefits
- £9,500-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
NHS Pension enrolment
NHS indemnity cover
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
You can click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Halifax
More search results
Salaried GP – Hereford – Up to 12 sessions p/w – …
Salaried GP Southfields, London SW19
Tudor Lodge Health Centre
Salaried GP vacancy in Willesden Green– N.W. LOND…
Walm Lane Surgery
Salaried GP - Oxford - Up to £11,500 per session
GP’s for BC: Practice in the Hawaii of Canada and…