Salaried GP - Wirral, Merseyside - up to £10,500 per session (No On-Call)
Unique opportunity at a highly innovative & forward-thinking practice based within the northeastern corner of Wirral Peninsula. Popular with young families with many green spaces and close to th beach.
Situated on the mouth of the River Mersey the practice enjoys great travel links just a few mins from the exits M53 & A59 - please get in touch so your exact commute can be calculated.
The incoming GP will join a close-knit team of experienced and highly supportive clinicians (listed in the practice info below)
The salary & benefits on offer are amongst the most competitive in all of Merseyside.
For more experienced GPs the salary is negotiable directly with the Managing Partner.
- 3500 list size
- 3 GPs
- 2 GPs on-site each day
- Full nursing support team inc:
- ANPs, HCAs, 3PNs, Clinical prescribing pharmacists,
- Clinical admin team in place so GPs can focus on patient care rather than admin
- Not necessary for GPs to work entirely from the practice as remote access is in place.
- EMIS Clinical System
- Full indemnity & NHS pension
- BMA model contract
Typical Set Up
- AM - 12 patients + 3 calls
- PM - 10 patients + 2 calls
- No On-Call
- Home visits done by ANP
- Flexible start/finish times
- Focus on the reduction of GP workload
- All GPs finish on time
- Full support for those who wish to develop specialist interests
- Bespoke job plans can be agreed to accomodate any out of work commitments.
Any other clinical or contractual queries will be covered during an initial informal discussion.
The call should only take around 25 minutes and is usually conducted via Zoom or Teams (video conference)
This is also an opportunity to have any and all questions you have either in relation to clinical procedures or anything to do with your employment contract
Working days and start dates are fully flexible for the right candidate but once someone has been appointed the position will be closed.
Should both parties be interested to explore the opportunity further you will then be invited for a practice visit.
To progress please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), how many sessions you would be happy to consider along with the widest array of your availability for a video or telephone call
Look forward to hearing from you,
07787021407 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org