Salaried GP - Ladbroke Grove - £11,000 per session (No on-call, No visits)
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced (or confident and enthusiastic newly qualified GP) at a well-established practice in the heart of Ladbroke Grove, West London falling within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
The long-standing clinical team has a reputation for delivering high-quality care and prides itself on patient satisfaction.
Ideally, the practice team would like the incoming GP to commit to a minimum of 6 sessions
- Innovative setup to minimise GP workload,
- Unrivaled flexibility to accommodate outside commitments
- No On-Call, No Visits.
- 6,500 patients
- 2 GP Partners
- 1 Salaried GP
- Minimum of 2-3 GPs on-site each day
- Extensive nursing team inc an ANP, 5 PNs, 5 HCAs, 2 Physicians associates
- 2 Clinical Prescribing Pharmacists
- Specialist Clinics inc Mental Health & Diabetes
- SystmOne Clinical System
- 12 triage & 4 face-to-face slots per session
- The only person to book face-to-face appointments is the GP (if deemed necessary)
- No extended hours
- No Weekend Commitments
- No on-call
- Home visits carried out by in-house matron
Clinical Admin Team
- Clinical documents are managed by the pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and clerical team (workflow optimisation), usual number of documents sent to GPs are around 10 per day
- Outsourced repeat script signing, medication reviews and high risk drug monitoring
Typical Set Up
- Maximum 15 telephone consultations per session with 3 face-to-face slots available (to see own triaged patients)
- NO HOME VISITS
- No on calls
- Half day per month practice closure for CPD / Protected Learning Time
- Flexible start/finish times
Working days and start dates are fully flexible for the right candidate.
Any other clinical or contractual queries will be covered during an initial informal discussion.
The call should only take around 25 minutes and is usually conducted via Zoom or Teams (video conference)
This is also an opportunity to have any and all questions you have either in relation to clinical procedures or anything to do with your employment contract
Working days and start dates are fully flexible for the right candidate but once someone has been appointed the position will be closed.
Should both parties be interested to explore the opportunity further you will then be invited for a practice visit.
To progress please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), how many sessions you would be happy to consider along with the widest array of your availability for a video or telephone call
Look forward to hearing from you,
07787021407 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More search results
Salaried GP – Hereford – Up to 12 sessions p/w – …
Salaried GP Southfields, London SW19
Tudor Lodge Health Centre
Salaried GP vacancy in Willesden Green– N.W. LOND…
Walm Lane Surgery
Salaried GP - Oxford - Up to £11,500 per session
GP’s for BC: Practice in the Hawaii of Canada and…