General Practitioner - Fulham- on-site days needed but opportunity to do some work remotely.
We are an expanding team in Fulham currently provide a high quality clinical service for over 16,000 patients with remote and face to face consultations to help them access care easier. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated GPs to provide excellent clinical service . We are looking for GPs who are qualified to practice in the UK to help us provide care.
This position is flexible on days and hours up to a maximum of 6 sessions per week.
What's the job?
- a mix of face to face and telephone appointments
- No weekend or extended hours.
- ANP on site doing the home visits for the duty doctor.
- Pharmacist/ Practice Nurse/HCA model that support Chronic home visits and report back to you at the practice.
- hardly any paperwork- we have a post doctor to do this
- We offer you full two weeks training with extended appointment time for one month so you can integrate well with the practice system an processes.
- Osteopath model to look after patients with MSK problems
- Pharmacy team who looks after all prescribing processes and queries. no prescription tasks.
- a social prescribing link worker.
- Allocated admin time for any admin you need to do for the patients you see.
- Allocated time for audits and special interests.
- Allocated time for peer review and education.
- Excellent support team in the call centre.
What do you need?
- to be GMC registered with a licence to practice as a GP
- to be on an NHS performers list
- good IT skills
- demonstrate excellent communication skills across all levels of the business
- always ensure you’re up to date with our strict CQC compliance process
GP Package and Benefit:
- Competitive Salary 100K for 37.5 hours pro rata- depending on experience and on-site days offered. Areas of interests you could offer the practice, would be renumerated accordingly.
- Full medical indemnity cover.
- NHS pension scheme.
- Annual and sickness leave allowance.
- Childcare vouchers for parents.
- Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance.
- CPD-qualified training sessions.
- Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team.
- Regular team social events.
- selection of Breakfast daily
Please apply with your CV!