Witham Salaried GP ***£110k/year***
mbi Medical have been asked to source a Salaried GP for a surgery in the Witham, Essex area.
- Always maintain the highest clinical standards and practices in accordance with accepted good medical practice and service standards.
- Promotes the health and well-being of all medical and clinical staff within the practice by promoting efficient working methods and behaviours.
- Keeps up to date with advances in medicine and practices in line with national and local guidance and support other medical and clinical staff to do the same.
- Promotes the application of standards, protocols and codes of practice as set by Royal College of General Practitioners, General Medical Council, all other Royal Colleges and Councils applicable to the staff within the practice, Department of Health, Commissioning Bodies, and all other regulatory and standard setting organizations
- Provide clinical advice and guidance to all practitioners caring for patients of Walk-in Health Centre.
- Demonstrates innovation in the development of practice strategy and policy.
- Ensure adequate and appropriate supervision and mentoring for salaried GPs working in the service.
- Ensure effective lines of communication with practice staff and patients, local stakeholders, regulators, and commissioners.
- Ensure that all registrations and revalidations appropriate to the personnel used by the practice are up to date and appropriate for the services provided.
- Contribute to the personal and professional development review process for clinical staff enabling them to meet the medical, clinical, and business needs of the practice, aspirations of the individual and requirements for registration and revalidation.
- Ensure that patient notes are fit for purpose, generated, and filed in accordance with appropriate protocols and legislation.
- Full GMC Registration, MBChB or equivalent
- UK permit or right to work in the UK
- Commitment to professional development
- Knowledge of the NHS
- Understands the importance of evidence
- based practice and clinical effectiveness
- Understanding of Clinical Governance and quality issues and health and social policy
- Ability to make good clear concise medical notes, both computerized and manual
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A ‘solutions focused’ approach
- Ability to listen and empathize
- Potential to cope with stressful situations
- Ability to undertake responsibility
- Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Understanding of the role of teamwork in providing quality care
- Flexible and a good timekeeper
- Good organizational and time management skills
If this is of interest, or your would like further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
01992 568 480
Similar searches: Witham