Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-6 sessions Stockwell, London SW9
Salary from £10k per session for newly qualified GPs with additional tiered salary structure based on experience, roles and responsibilities (plus medical defence cover).
We are a supportive and innovative practice in Stockwell looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated GP to join our friendly and inclusive team as we expand.
We offer a low, controlled number of 15 minute routine appointments. There is a keen focus on GP wellbeing and professional development, and we offer a non-clinical session once per month for development of a special interest or admin.
We deliver high quality, holistic care to our diverse practice population of 8100.
We are part of the well-established, cohesive StockWellBeing PCN, working together to deliver excellent care to our local population.
We manage all workload in a collegiate manner to support each other:
- Low home visit rate
- 13 x 15 minute routine appointments per session
- Monthly admin/CPD session with mentoring
- Mixture of face-to-face and telephone appointments
- Excellent administrative and managerial support
- EMIS and Docman
- Good in all CQC areas
- Excellent location for commuting links and staff parking for cars and bikes
We believe in and are committed to:
- Managing workload to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Proactive preventative care and good case management for our complex patients
- Continuous quality improvement
- Strong teamwork and team support
- Active participation in our Primary Care Network
- Ensuring that the vulnerable are not disadvantaged in accessing health care
- High quality prescribing
- Proactive chronic disease management (consistently achieving highly on QOF/IIF)
We have fostered a happy and supportive team environment with:
- Continuous support and encouragement to enhance skills and develop special interests
- Day-to-day informal discussions about clinical care and individual complex cases
- Dedicated sessions for complex caseload management
- Regular clinical meetings
- Daily team meetings with entire practice team
- Protected CPD time, including access to regular mentoring support
- Being responsive to staff ideas and suggestions for improvement
Our team comprises of:
- 5 GPs
- Experienced Practice Nurses
- Health Care Assistant
- Care Coordinator
- 2 Clinical Pharmacists
- Social prescribing and financial link workers
- First contact physiotherapists
- Excellent administration and management teams
We are seeking someone who shares our vision of what a highly performing practice can provide. You will be driven, committed and excited to join a cohesive, mutually supportive team which delivers personalised, high-quality care to our local, diverse population.
Newly qualified and returning GPs are very welcome. We have experience of supporting a retainer GP and have also been approved for visa sponsorship.
We fully welcome informal discussion and visits to the practice. Our current salaried GPs are also happy to talk with prospective candidates. Please contact our Assistant Practice Manager Sonia Franco on 020 7738 7030 to find out more and arrange an informal visit. CVs and covering letters can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org