The Westwood Surgery is seeking a salaried GP. We are a young, future facing team and everyone’s voice is heard. We look out for each other, play to our strengths, and all pitch in on the difficult days.
- 3 partners and 2 salaried GPs, who have special interests in diabetes, respiratory, frailty & palliative care; hold ICB leadership roles; train GPSTs; and care for residents of two care homes.
- Supported by paramedic, pharmacist, and team of practice nurses.
- Care navigator keeps a watchful eye on vulnerable patients,
- Flexible employer - life is important and we accommodate everyone fairly. 4 - 8 sessions available, non-traditional hours possible.
- No EA commitment and minimal home visits.
- Weekly clinical meeting including wider MDT.
- 6w AL plus SL, BMA standard contract & NHS pension
- £10,500/session (negotiable dependent on skills and experience)
- 5 appts/hour, 30 appts/day, mix phone and face to face. Capped administrative workload.
Contact PM Janet Borthwick (email@example.com / 020 8223 0834)
More search results
Salaried GP – Hereford – Up to 12 sessions p/w – …
Salaried GP Southfields, London SW19
Tudor Lodge Health Centre
Salaried GP vacancy in Willesden Green– N.W. LOND…
Walm Lane Surgery
Salaried GP - Oxford - Up to £11,500 per session
GP’s for BC: Practice in the Hawaii of Canada and…