Salaried GP Bournemouth, Dorset
Due to retirement an exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic, forward-thinking, and well doctored practice that promotes a culture of staff development and excellent patient care to our diverse community. We welcome applicants at all stages of their GP career to join a cohesive and supportive clinical team.
• Modern, progressive training & teaching practice with over 25,000 patients and a strong focus on personal development and staff wellbeing
• Desirable location operating across two sites with proximity to beach and amenities.
• Part of a flourishing PCN encompassing a broad multidisciplinary team – you will work alongside clinical pharmacists, advanced nurse practitioners, paramedics and our musculoskeletal team amongst others.
• Dedicated home-visiting service provided by the network Enhanced Care Team meaning a low home visit requirement for GPs.
• High QOF achieving with ‘Good’ CQC rating.
• 4-8 sessions per week with flexibility on days worked.
• Regular clinical meetings and daily coffee break with opportunity for a lunchtime walk or run along the beach.
• Mix of telephone and face-to-face appointments.
• Supportive of specialist interests and career development - we welcome applications for the GP Fellowship Programme.
• Non-clinical and clinical leadership opportunities at enhanced pay rates
• Option for additional out-of-hours work through the PCN.
• Highly effective workflow system, dedicated admin team and care coordinators to streamline administrative burden.
What We Offer
• Salary depending on experience with indemnity paid in full
• BMA model contract
• 6 weeks’ annual leave
• 1 week study leave • NHS pension
If you are interested or would like to know more, please do email our Practice Business Manager on email@example.com who would be privileged to meet informally or discuss further.
Similar searches: Bournemouth