GP Partnership / Salaried GP in Kent
Pelham Medical Practice
Rated Good by CQC
GP Partner required for up to 8 sessions per week due to a recently announced retirement. The practice would also consider applications from a salaried GP with a view to becoming a Partner.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and forward thinking individual to join our friendly and supportive team.
- 4 GP Partners and 3 salaried GPs
- Professional and caring nursing and admin team
- Excellent income with generous annual leave
- 14,000 Patients
- Practice operates across two sites within Gravesend
- Training practice for GP registrars
- Offering a number of enhanced services
- Special interests encouraged
- Passionate about preventative and lifestyle medicine
- Good QoF achievement
- Excellent fast train links to London, Kent and Europe (Eurostar)
- Flexible working
For more information or to send in your CV then please contact the Practice Manager: Jason Bowler by email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would prefer an informal discussion about this vacancy please don’t hesitate to contact Jason on 01474 369598.
Similar searches: Kent
More search results
Salaried GP, 4-8 sessions with the option GP Fel…
Jubilee Medical Centre
Partner/Salaried GP up to 5 sessions - Danderhall…
Danderhall Medical Practice
Salaried GP roles in East Cambridgeshire
Staploe & Cathedral Medical Centres
Salaried GPs/GP Partner positions in London
Tynemouth Medical Practice
4-8 session Salaried GP/Partner in Mansfield, Not…