Salaried GP - Chorley - Up to £11,000 per session
Exciting opportunity for a Salaried GP at well-established and forward-thinking practices in the Chorley area.
The practice team would like to add to their longstanding team of GPs with an additional doctor for 6 sessions per week across 3 days.
Management is happy to be flexible on whichever days the incoming GP would like to work.
- Up to £11,000 per session
- Highly supportive working environment with a specific focus on the reduction of GP workload
- Longstanding clinical team with the majority working fulltime
- 8 Salaried GPs
- Minimum of 4 GPs on-site each day
- Full nursing support team inc: ANPs, ACPs, HCAs, Practice Nurses, Clinical prescribing pharmacists + pharmacy techs, Philabotonisst, Diabetes, and Mental health specialist
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Flexible start/finish times
- No extended hours
- No Weekend Commitments
- Very low home visits
Extensive clinical support and admin team in place with its sole focus on reduction of GP workload.
Any other clinical or contractual queries will be covered during an initial informal discussion.
The call should only take around 25 minutes and is usually conducted via Zoom or Teams (video conference)
This is also an opportunity to have any and all questions you have either in relation to clinical procedures or anything to do with your employment contract
Working days and start dates are fully flexible for the right candidate but once someone has been appointed the position will be closed.
Should both parties be interested to explore the opportunity further you will then be invited for a practice visit.
To progress please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), how many sessions you would be happy to consider along with the widest array of your availability for a video or telephone call
Look forward to hearing from you,
07787021407 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org